Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tucker, Journey: Chp. 1-7 Reflection


Tucker, Journey: Chp. 1-7 Reflection

The writer definitely pulled me in with the first couple of sentences, I was really trying imagine deeply experiencing earth's beauty. I was kind of mind-blown when it said that everything around us is it's own universe, even us human beings. I found it interesting and kind of scary that every universe has a beginning, middle and end. It makes sense because eventually things end. But it makes me wonder what the end of our universe will look and feel like. The universe and the functions of part bodies are kind of a like. They both have two parts that contract to make a whole. In the sense of our bodies our heart and lungs expand and contract, which they said is how the whole universe works to. These first chapters is pretty crazy and all connect in a way. It talks about a lot of different things that was needed form and put together a universe. 

From what I've read I'm understand that we are basically like stars. In a universe there are galaxies and within those galaxies there are a bunch of stars. And since our world is considered a universe, then our countries are like galaxies, must mean that we, humans are like stars because we live among these countries. I also believe galaxies clusters are like the different cultures we have because we all have a different meaning of where the center of our universe is. Different religions and cultures believe the center of the universe is different base on what they worship and believe in.

I also found the section on stars very interesting. I never knew how stars were made and I didn't know that stars could die. What I learned from these chapters is that everything in the universe somehow connects, whether it's the galaxies and stars or the solar system, they all are connected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment